**Scroll down to view all available positions**
Jewelry Client Relations - Full Time
***This is an in person job and can’t be done remotely. ***
Point No Point Studio is a well established alternative bridal studio located in Snohomish, WA. We are opening a brand new showroom location in downtown Snohomish (923 1st St), and are looking for an energetic addition to our growing team!
An engagement ring or wedding band is an important milestone purchase, and we are looking for the ideal candidate who has a passion for jewelry, is engaging, provides excellent customer service, and builds relationships with our customers.
Must work Friday, Saturday, Sunday. The other 2 days you choose to work would be flexible.
Our showroom space opens in June 2021, ideally we would fill this position in May 2021 to allow time for this person to get familiar with our company and inventory.
- PNP Expert - A passion and knowledge for jewelry is a must to succeed in this role! We create unique one of a kind pieces with one of a kind stones, and you will need to become intimately familiar with our process, timelines, values, styles, trends, pricing, and available inventory.
- Jewelry Consultant - Interact and engage with customers to understand what they are looking for, and maybe what they don’t know they are looking for! Answer questions about stones, advise on styles and pairings with an honest and kind eye, provide quotes for custom pieces.
- Customer Experience - Owns the customer experience the moment they make an appointment or set foot in the door. Respectful, engaging, enthusiastic. Keep the showroom space looking clean, organized, and presentable. Be a consistent point of contact for them via phone, in person, or email.
- Email support - When not assisting customers in the showroom, you will be the main point of contact for our customers who email or schedule phone appointments. Be able to put together custom pricing quotes using a shared google sheet, suggest pieces from our website, advise wedding band pairings, suggest stones and styles within the customers price range.
- Showroom Appearance - Ensures that the showroom is always in tip top shape. Put away rings and stones from previous customer appointments. Keep an organizational system in place. The space should always be clean and welcoming.
- Loss Prevention - Keep an eagle eye during customer appointments; keep inventory organized and easily identifiable.
- Ring/Stone Videos - Take videos of rings and stones on your hand to be uploaded to our website and instagram
- Instagram Posts - Help our owner maintain the company IG page, includes posting customer photos, ring photos, videos, stories, answering DM questions/directing them to the email inbox, etc.
- Blog Posts - Our website has a blog that we have not been able to add to given our current bandwidth. Ideas and creation of blog posts would be great, but would be more of a ‘down time’ project.
- Other duties as necessary (i.e. potential to be a hand model and work with our photographer once a week on lifestyle photoshoots, help with online listings, etc.)
To really shine in this role, the ideal candidate will...
- Have a genuine interest in jewelry and want to soak up as much knowledge about our line as possible
- Have relevant sales/customer service experience
- Create an authentic and excellent customer experience for each person that walks through the door, emails, or schedules a phone appointment
- Be passionate about our jewelry, and let that shine through with your customer interactions
- Not let a personal bad day impact the experience that a customer has in the showroom - this is a once in a lifetime purchase for them, and we want them to be thrilled about their entire experience!
- Find creative solutions for complex customer questions; be proactive in problem solving
- Is extremely detail oriented
- Be able to multi-task and work on a few different things at once
- Enjoy being independent, but also learning from and working with a tight knit small team
- Be punctual, reliable, and dependable
- Be familiar with Google sheets to work up customer quotes
- Have excellent email etiquette and communication skills
We offer Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Paid vacation and Holidays
Fun Work Environment
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Stone Setter (SNOHOMISH)
We are looking for a highly experienced and well rounded stone setter to join our small team in Snohomish, Washington.
You would primarily be responsible for setting diamonds in settings that we cast in our studio.
The right candidate will be responsible for;
-Setting diamonds and a variety of other gemstones using prong, bezel, pave, burnishing, bead, channel, and fishtail settings.
-Providing insight and assisting our CAD modeler to produce high quality CAD models based on drawings and descriptions from our designers
-Finishing and polishing of pieces.
-Jewelry repair, such as re-tipping prongs, re-shanking, replacing melee diamonds, resizing, and willingness to work on all steps of the jewelry making process.
-Working safely and providing basic maintenance to tools and equipment.
-Work along side our team of stone setters
5+ years of experience setting stones and A-Z completion of high end engagement jewelry.
Technical understanding of polishing and jewelry manufacturing techniques.
Significant experience with performing and troubleshooting setting repairs.
Strong interpersonal and partnership skills.
We are moving to a brand new studio/ manufacturing space that is equipped with new 3D printing machines, new equipment and well planned ventilation and will use natural gas line for soldering
-possibility of working from home studio
-can work part time or full time depending on what you would like
*Please provide relevant examples of work and resume
Why work for us?
- Health and Dental Insurance
- IRA matching
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- No weekends
- Company discount
- Fun work environment